WI #4 - Waking up!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I hate this roller coaster ride..It’s not like I was surprised; but I was still disappointed when I saw it…half of my weight loss to date cut! It sucks…but it does kind of kick my butt into “let’s get it on” mode for next week!
*sigh* Why does this have to be such a slow and agonizing process???

This week I also got a box of those “WW Peanut Butter Mini Bars”..mmmmmmm…so delish for 1pt! I also got their 2pt. pretzel packs. We’ll see what they are like later in the week!
I am keeping all these snacks here at work, for when the “2:00p.m. munchies” strike!
So..let’s get it on for Week #5!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the “anxiety and dizziness” front…you won’t believe it…Last night it was time to take my antibiotic (which I got for my strep throat last week)…I’ve been taking it for 8 days now – and had 2 more days of 3 pills per day…So anyways….I am all dizzy again, and it’s time for another doze, and I am thinking: ‘what if I don’t take this one?..could it be….???”…
So, I don’t take the pill I was supposed to take last night…and I wake up and don’t take the pill I was supposed to take in the morning….and GUESS WHAT!!! I AM NOT DIZZY, NOR ANXIOUS, NOR ANYTHING!!!!
Could it be???? Antibiotics??? REALLY? I mean, I knew there were all kinds of antibiotics out there with all the “routine” side-effects, but I’ve never had any before! I was always doing great with antibiotics..especially pure penicillin, which I got this time too!...But there you go….dizziness, GONE…and so my anxiety about it all and insecurities..GONE! I am feeling so good today, it’s not even funny! Just when I imagine what I went through for a whole week thinking that I was going through “SSRI discontinuation syndrome”, and that my panic attacks were coming back because I got off the meds….MAN! The timing of everything is just freaky!

Anyways…I am just glad it’s “over”.

As I said..LET’S GET IT OOOOON!

4 comments:



Diana Swallow said...

don't get discouraged! Hang in there.

Lisa said...

listen to scale junkie honey, she's the real thing :)

i love how you can get a grip on things so well!!

xo

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up you will do this. So glad you are feeling better...that is the MOST important thing!

Anonymous said...

duhhh.. had I known you were on antibiotics.. they ALWAYS do that to me! I'm dizzy, lightheaded, feel disoriented..

but Mirela.. you have to finish them.. if you don't, you'll be prone to a secondary infection. Are you ok taking them now, knowing that the symptoms are "normal".. or are the side effects too much? so glad to hear you found out the culprit! and take heart re the 1.6 - i'm with you babe.. we are in this for the long haul. Antibiotics will totally do that to you too. ANY change in meds (including tylenol) can make you see a gain on the scale.