WI#6 - PISSED!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
What does one need to do to lose weight??? Because *apparently* eating right and exercising will NOT do it! :(
I can't believe I actually GAINED this week! I have been perfectly OP, and even went to the gym 2 times to meet with PT! He KICKED MY BUTT and I worked out as hard as ever!
Yeah..I got the spiel from my WW leader how that is "normal" after you start exercising and introducing more activity in your life - how the sclae suddenly shows a gain...they have no clue why! Please don't tell me I actually built muscle because I've been in the gym 2 times this week..PFFT!!!
Amazingly enough, I don't feel like quitting...What I *am*, is sick of being fat...and it's bothering me more and more each passing day. I can't stand it anymore...can't stand my look in the mirror, and can't stand the way I feel! This fat has GOT TO GO!

That's all I gotta say about THAT!

2 comments:



Kari@Onederland said...

Don't let it get you down. I know, much easier said than done. And it sucks big time when you do what's right and see what feels so wrong. Just stay on plan, aim for 3 days in the gym this week, and drink that water!!! It's a much slower process than we'd like, sometimes we take a step forward and two steps back....you just gotta keep putting one foot in front of the other! Chin Up!

Lisa said...

honey, don't give up!! eating right and moving your body is a GOOD thing, no matter what the scale says!!

it will help in so so many ways, i promise.

and yes, please remind me of this next time i have a bad weigh in!1

xo