I am in...deep...

Well, it's almost Christmas!
Days are really flying by, as I try to figure out my future! More and more I feel that this is really it - the "turn of the century" for me...that big things are going to happen...and some possibly worse to be able to get better!..but it's going..it's moving...and I think I am just holding my breath!

I have been studying like crazy! Finished my two courses for project management - enrolled into a thrid one starting January..Also, now that my nutrition books are here - I have written a paper on "Shiatsu Therapy", finished a test on "How to give nutrition advice legally"...and am dug deep into Biology, as well as Holistic Approach to Nutrition! HA!..See, I am not just sitting on my behind doing nothing ;)...

Don't ask me about my weight! While I want to get there and get skinny and beautiful, and healthy...I am really not in a position to concentrate on it right now. Who has time for weight loss when your life is changing?? Jokes on the side though, I just don't have the strength to do it now...To give it the attention it deserves...I think I am mostly just not ready to love myself yet!..That is all it really comes down to. It is *that* simple! And I will not love myself until I bring my life to order by figuring out who I really am and what I want to do with my life. It is scary that it all boils down to my profession (pretty much), but isn't it what I spend my time doing the most in my life?? An average person spends about 8.5 hours at work every day!...Out of 16 wake hourse, we spend more than half of it working!...and don't forget the drive to and from work, which takes at least an hour of my day also...So, basically about 60% of my life is just work!..and 40% has to spread on family, friends, hobbies, WHATEVER! No wonder...

One other thing...
Isn't it amazing how when you open one door, other doors appear?... Nooks and nieches you've never seen before, suddenly appear, as if out of nowhere! Again, I really believe it is the Law of Attraction at work...Once you start to show an intrest in something, the life just presents more of the same, and you're drawn into it more and more...
Be it some new area of study, your new hobby, the book you've read and loved, so you just suddenly start finding more and more of the same theme everywhere...I believe that that is exactly what's been happening to me. I have shown an intrest in nutrition, and not just "nutrition" - but a HOLISTIC approach to it...a whole other realm on some higher frequency, which ecnompasses our bodies into one whole being...Where the body is treated overall, and not just a particular organ or "disease"...All the while, while I am studying the analytical side of it, I feel the presence of this higher energy, which lays undiscovered, but by a few...and it's scary, yet fascinating, and I think I belong!

...

0 comments: