Day 59 - Going strong!


Well, here I am! Still going strong after a whole week! This is a first! ;)
Last week I've been to the gym 4 times! This week I plan to do the same: 2 times with PT (with whome I have just about 10 sessions left *sniff* :( ), and then 2 times by myself! I am doing a regular Friday noon class of "Limber Limbs" (deep tissue massage usig a foam roller, and stretching) and then the spinning class on Saturdays - which I still die in, but I am attending in all of my 'sweaty glory'! :>
Oh, and I also bought new running shoes! They look exactly like this:



They are beauuuuuuuutiful! It's amazing what just a nice little piece of "wear" can do for you!
All in all - a good week, and I predict that this one will be even better! So, let's get it oooooooooon!!!!!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

See Mirela
See Mirela KICK A$$
See Mirela standing tall and proud!

;)...luv ya!