Day 67- I saw her!


Heck - I spent the whole day with her! Yep, you guessed it! The Goddess in me! She was amazing and magnificent, and I was soooo happy to see her!
It happened yesterday - on my 31st birthday! That day I decided to take a vacation day off work, and schedule a half a day at a spa for me! All I can say is OH MY GOD! This was THE BEST thing I have EVER done for myself IN MY LIFE!
This place was just amazing! But given that I have never in my life enjoyed anything like that except an occasional manicure or pedicure, it was a day of many firsts!!! And what a day it was!
This is where I arrived:



Once led in, they took me to the changing room where I took all of my clothes off and put the robe I was given...let me tell you - it was like wearing a cloud! It was sooo soft and comfortable! They also provided slippers, and led me to a "waiting room" which means that you sit on a comfy couch with your feet in a little tub filled with warm water, whose surface is laden with rose petals! You are in heaven from a get-go! Once there I filled a form with my name, etc. During my wait they got my sea weed soak ready for toning, cleansing and detoxification! They led me to this room:



As you can see, in the corner of that room is a tub (by the fireplace) in which I sat for 25 minutes of BLISS! Water was THE PERFECT temperature..again, water surface laden with rose petals which caught on my body in such perfect places that I couldn't help but stare at the obvious beauty of my skin against such perfection of water, rose petals and candle light. At that moment it didn't matter that I was overweight...that my butt and hips were huge, or that my belly hang...it was just all PERFECT! That's when I saw her! The Goddess emerged in all its glory, and all I could do was just smile! The smile didn't leave my face for the whole day!
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the bliss...the perfection...the magnificence of the moments I was given.



After the soak I was led to another room and a bed where I was wrapped in a cocoon of most delicate creams and lotions. While my whole body was enveloped in such obvious "nirvana", one of the ladies massaged my face with silk, or that's what it felt like - the actual cream felt like SILK against my face! It all must have lasted for more than an hour, because after that and after my shower (which itself was again - perfection!), I was led for a 10 min. of sauna, after which my lunch - the most Delicious and fresh Mango Salad I ever tasted - awaited for me in this room:



Lightness of the lunch was perfect innuendo for what awaited next - my 90 minute full body massage by an RMT! OMG!!!! Yes, in 31 years of my life, I have never before that moment experienced another's hands on me in that way! Ok...no joke...this was seriously the first time I have ever had a massage, and it was all I expected and MORE! This woman was amazing! She applied just enough pressure for me to have all the benefit from the massage, but not to feel attacked on - as she said described it :)..It was a PERFECT end to a PERFECT day! In one second I literally fell asleep during that massage, and felt myself jump out of it quickly so I don't start to snore or something! :)
All of that took just over 4 and a half hours!
After I have gone out of the spa doors, I felt like I have spent ages in another world. As I have already mentioned, smile has not left my face for the whole day, even though I returned to reality pretty quickly after that, as my kids and my husband came home.
Needless to say, I fell asleep by 9:00 p.m. that night and could HARDLY get up this morning at 7:00 a.m.!

So, now that I have seen her, I can't wait to see her again, and then make her stay...forever!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Your day sounded like pure heaven....I'm so happy and pleased for you!

Again...Happy BIrthday honey...enjoy your inner goddess ;)