WI#3 - Halloween Style

Well...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all! :)

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I just came back from my 3rd WI, and I lost another pound!!! That is totalling a 3.2 lb loss in the past two weeks! I won't lie, I was a bit disappointed when I saw just "one" pound show up on the scale, but then when I thought about it - it made sense! Even though I was perfectly OP and everything, I *didn't move* for the past 5 days! I am home sick a whole week now..on antibiotics...and lying in bed most of the time! It's a wonder I lost that pound!!! So, I am happy!

Now..the big question is - how will I avoid the chocolate that's all around me tonight?! I guess I'll just find a way to "trick" myself, instead of "treat"! Bwaaahahahaha I kill me... ;)

9 comments:



Lisa said...

hey beautiful!!

congrats on the loss and i really hope you feel better:)

AND yay to the non-meds!! i know it was important to you so YAY YOU!!!

xo

Mirela said...

Thanks, Lisa!!!
Means a lot!

Anonymous said...

WHoohoo a loss is always good and being sick is so hard on your body so I am glad you are recovering and feeling better!! As for the candy...well I gave most of mine away but unfortunately not all of it :)

Anonymous said...

yay Mirela!! you are rocking this!! we're gonna do it together, babe!

so.. howmuch candy DID you eat?? :)

Mirela said...

I ate only 2 candies!!!
One mini KitKat and 1 piece of Reese Peanut Butter cup! I think I did pretty well LOL

The only thing - I still have tons left...I need to find a way to "donate" this... ;)

Q102Briand said...

Congrats on the loss and I hope you are feeling better :-)

Mirela said...

Thanks, Brian! :)

Anonymous said...

i had 2 mini candybars too.. and i counted them,and i had the points for them. YAY!

Will took the rest with him to work today. they are OUT Of the house!

Mirela said...

WAY TO GO, AMY! :)