Weigh In #2

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Oh, I am sooo happy! :)
Finally a loss! But hey, I expected that! I was sooo good this week! Really!
Although, this morning when I weighed in, I was down 5 lbs on MY scale..but yeah, I weighed in just wearing my bra and panties...
I think I finally understand the craziness people go through when somebody else will weigh them! I actually took my jeans that I wanted to wear today and WEIGHED them! Do you know how much a pair of jeans weighs???? Anywhere between 2-3 lbs!!!!! MY DOD!!! Needless to say, I wore a "light" pair of grey work pants..man!..

I am leaving with the quote that slapped me in the face this week quite hard, and which our WW leader showed on the board today:

"If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."

shocking..isn't it?...hmmmmm....

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Whoohoo you are doing great and dounding great! I am happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hej nisam dugo navracala ovdje kako smo cesto sad na fb .. a nista se ne hvalis lopove ;))

Cestitam! Samo tako nastavi!
:-*