I let it go.

Uummmm, how many times can you have sore muscles in a week???
I thought I already went through this the first time I had a session with my PT, when I couldn't walk for like 3 days! Yesterday I had another session with him, and now I am in pain all over again!!! WOW! He is kicking my butt! (I can say "butt" on here....can I??? lol)
Well...you should all be proud of me! I definitely am! I am sticking to this one, getting myself to the gym for most of my lunches...and then seeing PT 2 times a week...not bad at all!
I definitely feel different about everything this time...so, we'll see if it sticks!

Since starting meditation on a regular basis, I have had even more weird dreams than usual...Not weird in a sense that I am dreaming about aliens or something...just weird about the situations and people I am dreaming about..I was told during a meditation course that when dreaming we're just releasing all the stress we accumulated, and sometimes what you dream about can pinpoint what you have been unknowingly stressing about! I can honestly say I feel a lot better about some things in my past, as I've let go of so many "why's"? in my dreams....I feel like I can finally go on.
As one of my favourite quote said once "I have given up hope of having a better past"...so have I let go of some things that were bothering me...
Just one thing, though - no, it doesn't mean that you forget things. As my meditation teacher has wisely said - situations don't change, it is YOU who changes and your relationship to that situation...You let go! It is out of your hands...Yet once more, you become a compassionate observer...and THAT my friends, is what it is all about! :)

0 comments: