NOT!

So, apparently, I was wrong! I have not let go of ONE thing that was bothering me.
Last night I had a dream SO VIVID that I can't seem to shake off the whole day today. I will not describe it, as it is too personal...but I seem to be breaking down whenever I think about it. Darn it! How can something that happened 7 years ago bug me so much, to the point of immobility!..so bad...I don't even think about this consciously, I really don't!
Can my EGO really be that big to keep onto something like this??? I wish I could just let go...This is nothing but pure pain! *sigh*
Excuse me for not being clear about this - I am just dumping it here in hopes it will pass!

On a better note - saw my PT again! I feel tired now sitting here at my desk at work - but GOOD tired! He tells me I constantly surprise him of how good I am doing...meaning - he shows me the exercise once, and I do it without mistakes (dying! but no mistakes people!) :) Proper posture and everything..So I guess that is something I should be proud of?? ...He repeatedly challenges me to do more, and I have to say I am good at taking those challenges! One of these days, I will kick HIS butt! LOL It's funny, when we get to stretching, he can't do anything to challeng me, as I am quite "bendy and stretchy" let's say, so he's quite boggled with that one! tee hee I guess that Ballet long ago, and Yoga recently, has done SOMETHING right! LOL
All in all, good stuff!

Work is treating me good - but it's getting *CRAZY* with meetings a bit! I am wondering when do I actually have time to do some WORK?! So...that has led me to conclude that you really have to be careful of what you wish for! :> I have wanted variety in my work day for so long, but now it's getting RIDICULOUS!!!!

I also have to say I've gotten some good comments about my work up to now, so I hope I can continue with that pace and get even better!

Ok...so writing all this has made me feel a LITTLE better than at the start of this message....but still, I obviously have a lot to work on. And, as I've concluded in my tag-line on MSN Messenger - dreaming really SUCKS for me lately!...Yes, I am releasing stress, but some things I wish I didn't know...SERIOUSLY!

p.s. Can't wait for "Grey's Anatomy" to come back! :>

0 comments: