Ashamed...

"14-day eating plan" has turned into a "3-day try out" and then I just quit :( To tell you the truth, I don't know why...Days just got hectic...I didn't eat much or "wrong" - I just didn't eat what the plan said, and I felt so bad for doing so, but I avoided facing myself and just continued on...I was too busy at work; life got in a way...I got sick again...and I just got tired of following "the rules"... :( I am so ashamed right now. I didn't really want to write, but I have to let it out and confess. What is the alternative? I am so afraid of staying fat forever. My whole life just TRYING to lose weight, but never succeeding. Can't I follow ANYTHING through for once??? This *really* bothers me. What can that say about myself?? It can't say much about my character...and this is yet ANOTHER thing I am ashamed of...
The only thing I can possibly be "proud" about is the fact that I just cannot give up! Here I am changing my life over and over again! I've had so many downs, but I would always pick myself up again very fast! I am not letting it keep me down...Otherwise I would just drown in my own misery of different inabilities....
So, tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow the slate is clean again and I can possibly try over.
Yes, that is exactly what I will do. Come Monday, it's "Day 1" all over again!

p.s. I cut my hair real short on Friday, and I LOVE it! :) Will post a pic as soon as I figure out where the cable for my camera is locaated! :>

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Draga taman sam ti htjela reci da nije gubitnik onaj ko padne vec onaj ko ne ustane nakon pada, ali vidim ti si to sve i sama vec skontala.
Uostalom nisi sama, i ja sam malo "odstupila" od svoje UN za vikend, PMS i to, znas vec .. ali idemo dalje u nove pobjede ;)
Veliki ljub od tvog vjernog Sa visitor-a