Sore Muscles, Part IV

Uummmm...aren't sore muscles supposed to last like once after a good workout, and then you get used to the exercising and it never happens again??? I have had 4 sessions with my PT by now, and all 4 times I have had sore muscles for 2-3 days after that! That's CRAZY! PT laughs whenever I tell him this, because he's just more proud of himself for working me so hard every time!
So...today was another session. 1st one after being sick for 3 days...so he was sliiiightly easier on me this time, but still "beet-red-face-worthy"! LOL
I think my body is already showing some progress from that little "boot camp" I am doing, I just wish the scale will catch up now!
Speaking of the scale...As of Monday I am on a "Nutritional Lifestyle Modification Phase 2" specifically prepared for me by my PT!..Which when translated means - "You will starve for the next 14 days" :) Ok..so maybe not starve...but this is STRICT high protein, low carb, insulin regulating program which should kick my butt and kick me into fat burning machine FAST! I'll just think of it as a 14-day-cleansing program, and hopefully I'll survive! I start my regimen on Monday, March 10th. Oh, the plan also says I should drink 3L of water daily! bwaaaahahahaha! Well, we all know where I will be spending the most of those 14 days!!!

Otherwise, doing good...Feeling better about so many things going on. Trying to forget some things (until they resurface again! &%^$%$#$@!, pardon my French)...and then trying to make some other things a LOT better! Like my LIFE, for example :)....
Speaking of Life - I picked up some great CD's the other day at Chapters (have I mentioned that this is my Holy Place, already?) - "The Law Of Attraction" (Audio Book)...and "Meditations For Entering The Temples On The Other Side". These are both GREAT! I am particularly happy with "meditations" cd, as I have experienced some great new sensations while meditating to it!
..and speaking of the "Law of Attraction" - I have bought another book which has been showing up here and there for me for days now! The first time I saw it in the movie "Serendipity"...The book is called: "A Love In The Time Of Cholera".....and then I see it at Chapters staring at me from the bookshelf! I picked it up; and read this summary:

"In their youth, Florentino Ariza and Fermina Daza fall passionately in love. When Fermina eventually chooses to marry a wealthy, well-born doctor, Florentino is devastated, but he is a romantic. As he rises in his business career he whiles away the years in 622 affairs--yet he reserves his heart for Fermina. Her husband dies at last, and Florentino purposefully attends the funeral. Fifty years, nine months, and four days after he first declared his love for Fermina, he will do so again."

I think it is enough to say that I had to have it....

....that which is like unto itself is drawn...

0 comments: