Day 10 - Sex & The City Premiere


I can't wait until 6:50 tonight, when all the lights in the movie theatre will dim down and that well known theme of the series starts! *big grin*
Sex & The City movie is finally out - and I am going to see it with 5 of my girlfriends!! 6 of us are going for the first show at Galaxy Cinemas, followed by Cosmos at Wildcraft, after the movie! wooohooo!!!! I am sooo excited!
I may even dare to put on my new heels and some "extra" makeup! LOL
Just joking...but yeah - I am DEFINITELY in the mood for this tonight!
Food wise, I am doing just "ok"...not overly cautious, but not overeating at all! I am still watching what I eat and all, I just wish there was some more activity included. Oh well....
Days are so hectic though - how am I supposed to do it all??? Seriously! I wonder, how do we do it all??? Work, home, kids, friends, and keeping our sanity in check?! I am so overwhelmed by all the responsibilities I have on my shoulders these days - and guilt is the *worst* you can feel when you have a *slight* problem with "disorderly eating"! Guilt makes us do some very bad things and does a number on our sanity! It is the worst of the feelings, because it lingers for so long, and it's hard to get rid of....If you find the way - let me know!

Meanwhile, you know where to find me! I'll be the one in black peep-toe heels! ;)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

How to do it all you ask? I let my sanity fly out the window! LOL....Just kidding...crazy balancing act is all I can say!

I LOVED SATC......can't wait for it to come out on DVD!!! Got to add to the complete collection ;)