Duh!

No wonder I have been messing up with food these past few days - It is "that time of the month" and I haven't even realized it before! Well, I feel a bit better now...but I do still cringe at the thought of tomorrow's weigh in! Oh, that won't be a pretty picture...I stepped on my scale this morning and I almost cried - gained more than a pound...don't know how much for sure - it will all be revealed by tomorrow....*oy vey!*
...
Oh, but yesterday I had a blast! Went to my daughter's "observation class" at JK - I was there for half an hour, and she just sat there and read books in the book centre....alone....I knew right away it was a "show" she put on for me LOL...I mean she loves books, but seeing her so "important" in her little world yesterday, really made me smile as I watched her...It reminded me of myself greatly...her back was so straight as she sat on that little mat on the floor...head held almost too high for her to be able to actually "read" books LOL....You could see - she thinks of herself as "royalty"...and in a weird way, I was proud. :) She's truly a "princess".
...Oh..and then I went shopping! Found great button-down shirts for cheap at Winners (and still managed to spend over $180!)...I have to stop doing that! Talk about "retail therapy"! I *invented* the stuff!
Then came the best part of the day - haircut! I had my scalp, my shoulders, and my hands thoroughly massaged, as I sat there and joked with Lara (my hairdresser). She was great...I didn't do anything "big" to my hair, but I did decide for bangs - "side bangs" that is...They really look great! She then proceeded to cut my hair in layers and then roll my hair around velcro rollers ...so when she was done, I had this posh, wavy, "only-for-special-occasions" do, that I told her I feel like a "sex kitten"! *Purrrrrrrr*
And so, looking like a Victoria's Secret Model (minus the fabulous body), I proceeded to go home and make dinner. Oh-so-glam! LOL

Again, on a completely different note:
I noticed something...When I do not eat properly, my garbage can at work is overflowing with garbage! Various wrappers, papers, leftovers...yet, when I am eating right, I hardly have anything in there! Conclusion - to eat healthy, actually means eating foods you prepare, rather than foods you buy wrapped and processed!..Ok, ok...I have not invented warm water here...but the clarity with which it struck me was just so overwhelming! That simple thing I noticed, just told me everything about myself...who would think your "garbage" can talk to you!!! *shocked*

I am so scared about tomorrow...but yet excited at the same time, cause I am sensing a change coming over me! Like something big is about to happen....

0 comments: