Using "The Secret"!

Today started of with a BANG!
I was getting ready for work this morning, and was actually running late, when the phone rang! I look at the display, it says "91.5 THE BEAT" - I am already excited, but want to hear it before I can believe it! It's Adele from the morning show from my favourite radio station - and she's calling me to tell me I won the "professionally catered dinner for me, 5 of my friends, and Mocha and Adele IN MY HOME!"...I can't believe it, yet I do! Deep down inside me I am shouting - YES, I KNEW IT! I have not said this aloud yet - but I KNEW I would win it! Which is amazing, because I've never really won anything in my life...but when I entered this contest online, I just knew it was mine! I was imagining it..I was making the guest list..already figured my husband wouldn't be into it so much, so I comprised a list of my girlfriends which I would invite...it was just MINE and I knew it...I just waited for that call to confirm what I already knew!..Even when I talked to one of my girlfriends at lunch, I said: "when I win this dinner...."....not IF I win it...but WHEN!...
Then it hit me - I have used and PROVED the "Law of Attraction" - THE SECRET!
I know it may be out there for people to grasp that concept, thinking that it can't be that easy that you really get everything you believe you'll get. If that were true, wouldn't we all be rich, healthy, looking and feeling great every day?? But, you'll be surprised that it is not that easy believing that you already got something when you doubt yourself every step of the way.
Since reading the book "The Secret" - I have tried to have faith, and use the power of positive thinking into making me "thin"...that is, trying to believe I can, AND WILL, do it! That I will lose this weight just like that..But it just didn't work...Why??? I really did imagine the number on the scale forever, yet it didn't work like the books said it would! I almost threw the book in the garbage, when I actually realized: It can't work, because I am still doubting myself every step of the way...I really don't believe that I can, and will do it...It is just not easy believing and trusting the universe when you think you know yourself too well for it to ever change!
...
It is weird though, now that I have proved that the "Law of Attraction" really works on little things - by winning this dinner (I refuse to believe it was just a coincidence! lol), it has given me a little nudge to start believing in myself a bit more...To dare and expect things that I thought were impossible....To even dare to think that me, Mirela, am worthy of receiving and witnessing miracles!

I am in awe.

0 comments: