Universe <-- "Closed For Repair"

As you may have noticed, I have not written in a while. The reason is simple, really...My mind is in overdrive, and I am all over the place! At the same time, I do *NOT* want to be negative, nor give off a "negative energy", so I am not writing...because there is, unfortunately, nothing good to report, or say! Well, not yet!

Weight-wise, I have not progressed at all. If anything, I have taken about 10 steps back! I have no idea why! I am trying to understand myself...my logic of things!? I have found this great way to LOSE IT..yet I have no desire to follow the plan and stick to it for longer than a few days! And as much as I know how this weight loss journey can have so many ups and downs, I am still trying to understand it, and the psychology behind it. How can someone who wishes so much to be healthy and at a healthy weight, work so much against it?? Explain it to me! I am trying...but I am also starting to give up understanding....
It sucks - I really thought I was ready this time... *sigh*

However, everything else that is happening to me seems to be working on some higher level! (I am sure you're confused as heck, trying to understand what I am talking about :)...but trust me, I'll get you there.) I have started to ask a lot from the Universe - maybe too much at once, because I am being bombarded with all kinds of things falling in my lap! Mainly, I have started on this road to try and completely change my life, as you now know it. My logic is this - I am extremely unhappy about some things...and I have let my life lead me wherever for years....getting myself stuck in 'unhappiness' even further...deeper...It's all mostly connected to my profession - trying to find my purpose in life. Although I have children, no, I do not think that my purpose is solely to be a parent...and although I am a wife, that too does not define me. So what is it? A Mechanical Engineer? pfft! PLEASE! Even a combination of all of those....I am just getting further and further from who I really am! I am getting LOST! So, my quest now for the optimal connection of body, mind, and soul, has reached magnificent proportions!
Ever since walking into my nutritionist's office, I have felt a strange energy vibrating through me. It suddenly seemed that every step I took, and every person that I met, was DESTINY! Mainly that whole field I have touched..."nutrition"! But not just nutrition in the pure physical, analytical sense: knowing what and how to eat....but nutrition as a way of HEALING! That strange and vibrating energy suddenly tickled me: "Could this be what I am meant to be doing?? Am I really considering that inside myself I can find a person who could be able to lead someone ELSE on a road and quest to optimal health?"...I know - irony is jumping at me too, with all the bells and whistles! Here I am, overweight and anxious....considering that I just may have been born to really be a nutritionist! But isn't it perfect??? Don't we really understand somebody perfectly ONLY when we have gone through something similar?? I am starting to consider the possibility that all these hardships that I am going through, are really meant for me to just gain the ability to understand these problems so well, so I may be able to help someone else, who may suffer from the same, or similar problem!
So, what have I done? I have researched schools on nutrition throughout the country, and have found a school that will give me the ability to finish all of the required courses through distance education. Even more perfect is the fact that I can completely finish this at my own pace, with absolutely no deadlines! (Although, I really do plan to finish this as soon as possible)....At the same time, my nutritionist and I are talking, and she mentions that she would love to have an intern! HA!...While I may not be able to just quit my job and intern with her....we *are* in the talks of me doing some things for her that may qualify as me working a bit in that profession, and helping with the business in general!
So...here I am....applied to and enrolled at the School of Nutrition...awaiting my books to come any day now....dabbling with internship at my nutritionist's office...still being a mom, a wife...AND an engineer, who is taking courses at a local college to enhance her project management skills! LOL And I am wondering why I cannot concentrate on losing weight??? Hahaha!

Somewhere in the Universe, I am seeing the file on my life being edited - someone out there is brain-storming, crumbling papers, erasing stuff, writing, adding, subtracting, pondering - I am definitely making them work for their "eternal contentment". *wink*

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease."
--Thomas A. Edison

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Good luck, sister! Luv ya!!!